.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Popular Post

London Fashion week - My favourites, 4 shows

Hello guys!

It's been a little while... I had a little break which was great! I was in much need of one. You know fashion week... everyone so busy running up and down, taking pictures, blogging, doing all those things we love but this time I took a step back and relaxed myself watching some shows not caring about anything else. It's a different approach, which I enjoyed trying.

It's all over now and I just wanted to share some pictures of the shows I have most enjoyed. I have to say I expected more glam for A/W 2010 and therefore I wasn't over the moon with the majority of the collections. I feel bad for saying that, but since it's my blog I feel entitled to.

Here are some pictures of my favourites shows and looks:

The Queen Vivienne Westwood.

I love Westwood anyways, I am a huge fan (we all know that). I particularly like this collection for being a mix of her previous work and I love that. We see a little bit of punk with the boobs T shirt, Chaos and squiggle are all back to my wonderful delight. OMG! Check it out this short new version of the Pirate boots... looove it so badly!









Louise Goldin
, she is absolutely amazing... Every collection of hers is also superb. I love all this amazing structured work she has created. Mean and gorgeous!







From one Louise to another... I also loved the work of young designer Louise Gray.
Quirky, playful and a little Westwood-ish in her inspiration. Love the print mixing.







Pringle of Scotland
was very cool as well, I love all the layers and the beautiful coats and jackets, the work and the intricacy of the knits are amazing too. Also the highlight for me, are the lovely furry boots. Heaven!






It's my LFW capsule post, short and sweet does it for me.

See you soon.
x