.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Popular Post

Catch up - Rio Fashion 2010

Hello,

So here are some more delightful pictures of this wonderful fashion event happening in Rio de Janeiro.

Catching up on some of favourites pictures from Sunday:


Graca Ottoni, I loved the strong shoulders on the boleros and the soft fabric shirts with big pleated shoulders are beautiful too.



Acquastudio, I just ADORED this futurist collection. Don't get me started on this one... the silver bodice and sequined dress are to die for, love the excess of fabric in all pieces... I am drooling all over it!.


Mara mac, simple and clean lines. The white shirt, jumpsuit thing is a cool idea for DIY.


TNG, beautiful colourful summer prints adding a zing to your summer.


Teca, I liked the pretty florals.

And more some pictures, my favs from Monday:




Coven, another favourite of mine(big time),love the romantic yet edgy look. All the embellished work is fantastic and I can so see myself in that gorgeous blue dress or all of them... I wouldn't mind, for sure!



Cantao, casual and cute, easy going from beach to evening. Sweet!


Carlos Tufversson, bringing some disco glam vibe to the catwalk.



Victor Dzenk, another fabulous print work! I am so in love with those colours and that patchwork print dress. Gorgeous.

All for now folks, see you soon ;)
Last few pictures from fashion Rio to follow.