.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Popular Post

The Tony's


Above: Hugh Jackman & Neil Patrick Harris

I have a few issues with NPH but I won't dwell on them here as last night overall he rocked hosting The Tony's. The least rated major award show is arguably the most entertaining. The show sped by last last night (when do you hear that about an award show) with amazing performance, fun acceptance speeches and lots of humour. My favorite number surprised me but I loved seeing the ensemble from Company performing together. An entire number which includes Patti Lupone without her getting a solo was a surprise, but the song and the staging of it were so entertaining you didn't miss it.


Above: Daniel Radcliffe

I was hoping for a Andrew Rannells win and the Spider-man Jokes were verging on boring (they have all been said before) not to mention those few minutes wasted repeating last years incredible number from Memphis over all a great 3 hours of television.


Above: Aaron Tveit (who should have had a Tony nom for NtN) in Catch Me If You Can.


Above: Andrew Rannells in The Book Of Morman

Below: Backstage with Patrick Wilson