.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Popular Post

And now it's Sao Paulo's Fashion Week turn.

Hello,

Today's post will be a 'compliation' of the some of the latest looks from the Sao Paulo Fashion Week.

SPFW S/S 2010 - started on the Wednesday 17.06 and I have been following all the shows. Unfortunately, I found myself rather disappointed with the majority of it. I had fairly enjoyed the A/W shows and expected a bit more of creativity for the S/S collections.

Saying so, there are some good inspirations and looks. Below, are my favourite ones and a summary of the first 3 days.

17.06.09



Uma, one of my favourite collections, fantastic geometric prints and fun Marni-esque jackets and leggins, edgy, love it all. (Topshop has done something similar a while back, a polka dot legging.) Those ones are slightly different, they are cut out, think of Rodarte meets Topshop = Uma.

18.06.09



Alexandre Herchcovitch, is 'l'enfant terrible' of Brazilian fashion for a reason, a mixture of beautiful and wearable, lovely nude dresses and catwalk looks inspired by american football players. Applauses for creativity.




Iodice, elegant and fresh, I love all the looks above. Those dresses are perfect for a evening out or a special occasion. The first look, is soooo me.

19.06.09


Cori, those were the 2 looks which rocked my boat the most, the dress/coat is gorgoeus, I can so see myself wearing it. Again, on the nude trend I particularly liked the detail of the belt.




Ellus, my love for this brand goes way back, fierce mini leather jacket, amazing studed dress, everything is to cool for school!


Fabia Bercsek, nice dress.

Hope you guys have enjoyed some of those shows. Any favourites, what is your opinion?