.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Popular Post

Sao Paulo Fashion Week 2010 - Capsule post!

Hello fellow bloggers,

This is a huge post covering some of the shows and highlights from Sao Paulo fashion week Autumn/Winter 2010. It started on 17TH of Jan and it finishes tomorrow.

So, I am writing a capsule post which sums up the last 4 days. This post is a small selection of some my favourite shows, with a nutshell review from me.

Here is the usual peep, I hope you enjoy!
(in alphabetical order, click on the pictures to enlarge.)

2ND Floor

Youthful, playful and quite quirky was the show presented by new label '2ND Floor'. The highlights are the weirdly cute owl hats and lovely tailored capes, teamed up with spray painted jeans.
The shoes are made by Petula Silveira and are just divine, I want a pair!








Amapo

An interesting collection. Highlights are the garments made of zippers. As usual a lot of colour was thrown in the mix, which is the brand signature.






Animale:

Beautiful prints, sharp tailoring, cuts and slashes with a grown up rock chick attitude. Love it!
Again, also fascinated by the shoes!






Maria Bonita:

Inspired by the architectural designs of Lina Bo Bardi. This is a beautiful, well tailored collection. It's meant to be simple and minimal but I think the result is very complex and quite unique.







Priscilla Darolt:

Sexy dominatrix seems to be the look for her daring Winter collection. Hell for leather!







Ronaldo Fraga:

Full of surprises, the designer brought the models to the catwalk wearing masks with faces on, on the back of their heads and wigs on their faces giving the impression they were walking backwards.
Totally love the 2ND look!






Rosa Cha:

Taken by the hand of Alexandre Herchcovitch in his first collection for this swimwear brand, he has designed the most amazing and unsual designs for the beach!
I love it though, it's romantic and punky at the same time. I would definitely wear it as underwear/outwear, for example as a bodysuit with some tailord trousers or under a sheer dress.






Samuel Cirnansck:

It's not easy to take tables and lampshades to the catwalk. I love the designer's idea of the lampshade hat, which totally adds an element of fun to this so well impeccably tailored collection, ever so Dior-ish if you ask me.







Triton:

I normally enjoy their collections... this one I thought it was a hit and miss. It seems that they were aiming in too many directions... There were some cool looks and I loved the long boots. Not so sure on the even higher version of the 'rocking horse' shoes, though.






Well that is it folks!
I have some lovely 'highlights' to share with you and will post them soon.
It's bed time for me now :(
See you soon.
x