.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Popular Post

New talent Nora Deak

Hi guys,

First of all, I would like to welcome all the new followers to the blog. Thank you SO much guys! Thanks for all the kind comments too.

So, I am very excited about today's post! Last week, while at the Alternative Fashion Show in Spitalfields, I came across this stall and immediately loved what I saw.

With a small but very innovative collection, Nora Deak is a cool and promissing fashion designer. She is a lovely and very down to earth girl, with loads of talent just finishing her last year at the London College of Fashion, ready to show her final collection.

I was excited to come across a new talent and also such a nice person. She didn't mind me taking those pictures and we had quite a nice chat... and I am so happy I am able to share some of her work with you too.

Talking a little bit about her work and inspiration for this collection: 'Contradiction' is based on romanticism and transformer robots and it aims to depict the metamorphosis of these completely different themes when they meet and create something new.

Enjoy!

- Click on the image to enlarge.











nora deak
I really loved that I had the chance to look at her beautiful portfolio and sketches.











Meet Nora in front of her stall in Spitalfields.


I also asked Nora a little info about herself. She is originally from Budapest, (Hungary) where she had first studied business. As she's a creative person, she was always drawing, painting and sewing and working as an accountant, was not for her! She then decided to change her career, following her vocation, applying at Budapest Fashion School for a 2 years course, later deciding to come to London to further her studies. She was accepted at the LCF and now finishing any time soon.

Good luck, girlie!

Further info visit her website: Nora Deak

See you soon.
x