.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Popular Post

Easy day out with Cath Kidston

Hi guys,

It was a bit sunny today and I had a lovely day out. I went out for lunch and for a stroll down the park with my new Cath Kidston Meadow Tote Bag, which was kindly send to me by Cath Kidston.

Very sweet, romantic and quintessentially English, I think this bag will be ideal for the Summer. I was surprised when I received the parcel because I was not expecting something so big. This is a huge tote, which can either be used for a day out or as travelling or picnic bag. It's also good as a second bag, for when you have to carry loads of stuff around. The bag is very sturdy, with Teflon coating which makes this bag extra tough.

Although this is a big bag, it's easy and comfortable to be worn on the shoulder, but it's also an open bag -and I am so used to carry my bags on my forearm- so for security reasons I would prefer to carry the bag that way. There are a couple of pockets inside, which makes easier to find the important bits.

I felt all romantic and inspired by this tote. Today's outfit which is a mixture of pastel colours, I am loving this colours for summer too!



You can also change the bag shape, by pushing the sides in and closing the top, with a small popper, this way the bag becomes square and roomy enough to carry all your bits and bobs for that stylish picnic!





I was wearing: Bag: Cath Kidston, Sunglasses: Alexander McQueen, Jacket: Aloe, Cardigan: Zara, Top: from Portobello Market, Jeans: Topshop, Hat + Belt: Jigsaw, Shoes: from Brazil.

I have also just started posting my pictures on Lookbook. Does anyone know how do I post them on the blog?
See you soon.
x