.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Popular Post

Skull and natural stone rings. A delicious find!

Hi guys,

I'm still not over my obsession about rings, so lately I have been browsing through the net like crazy searching for wonderful and different statement rings and I was pleasantly surprised with some of the websites I came across.

I'll start with this Etsy shop, called MerCurios. I was totally delighted with the mixture of natural stones, which I love, combined with silver sterling skulls, which you guys already know, I am a fan of and totally adore. They are gorgeous, big statement rings, right up my street. Especially the amethyst one, which is amazing. Amethyst is not only a beautiful stone but it's also the birth stone for my star sign, which makes this ring extra special.




Glow in the dark crystal with brass skull.


Amethyst with sterling silver.



There are some other beautiful designs to her collection, another gorgeous catch, are the drusy rings and also the double finger ones. They are all custom made, so you can make it extra special by adding own message on them.


Drusy stone.


Brass and silver custom made rings.

Another fantastic shop for your Xmas list... I love it so I had to share!

Visit: MerCurios. An American Etsy shop with shipping worldwide.