.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Popular Post

It's a no no in my book! Blake Lively at the CFDA

Hi guys,

Just had to share my thoughts with you on this one...

Would you spoil a classic, beautiful, black lace Chanel dress with a white bra underneath?

That is the question Blake Lively should have asked herself when she attended the 7th CFDA (Council of Fashion Designers of America) last night, one of the biggest fashion events of the year in New York.

blake lively chanel cfda new yorkHELLLLOOOOO STYLIST! How would you allow the girl to go out like that? In a see thru dress, knowing that there would be millions of cameras flashing at her, obviously showing her underwear.

But I am not only blaming the stylist here, (if there was one) because it's not rocket science for any girl... if you are in a black see thru dress, you must wear a black bra! P-l-e-a-s-e.

So, the white bra was a huge spoiler to this look on my opinion, how about you, do you agree with me?

See you soon.
x