.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Popular Post

Lazy day

Hi guys,



I hope you have all been well. I'm happy to be posting an outfit for you, I was itching to share some of my latest buys.



There are 2 new items in the mix. I couldn't help myself this week and I ended up buying this snood at Primark, which everyone seems to be wearing lately. It's big, warm and super mass produced but still a nice little buy for just £4.



I am also wearing my All Saints boots, which I bought a couple of months ago, on sale from Asos, they were half price, too good too resist. I loved the heavy studded detail on them but I actually haven't worn them out yet... I wasn't very sure about the size, always a drama when buying online. I went for one size bigger then mine and they were a tad big, but now they fit nicely since I have got a pair of insoles for them. Phew!





all saints boots



It's metal on metal, a Kraftwerk inspiration.



Photobucket





snood by H&M





Wearing: Snood: H&M, Fleece: Zara, Fur gillet: Second hand shop, Leggings: Christopher Kane for Topshop, Boots: All Saints.



See you soon.

x