.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Popular Post

Street Style

Street style
'Fridays @ Portobello'

Some cool people around.
- Click on the image to enlarge.

Lauren, near Portobello Road.
A lovely, bright and fruity combination. I loved how she styled this outfit, especially with this gorgeous Chanel bag and purple wayfarers.

Nieki, on Portobello Green.
She is wearing some interesting layers. A dress underneath a long shirt underneath corseted bra. Fierce! I love her McQueen clutch too. (it's one of my latest obsessions)

Bianca, on Portobello Road.
Another bright summer look. She looks fabulous with this maxi crochet skirt.

Ly, at Kensington High St.
I loved her hat and this funky tie dye dress, then I also noticed her yellow nails. A trend which I have blogged about not so long ago. Her rings are also very cool, so I had to take a close up picture too.

See you soon.
x