.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Popular Post

I'm back

Hi guys,

I hope you all have been well. As you guys can see I decided to take a little break from blogging, there was so much I needed to do that I had to have some time for myself.
First of all I had to really try to tidy my all my clothes, something I've been meaning to do for ages. It took me a couple of days to do this because I'm not the quickest person when it comes to being ruthless, chucking away old stuff and separating things to sell. I went through pretty much everything I got and as I was going through it all, it became a bit easier to start de-hoarding.
Anyways, I gathered a load of things and went to the Portobello Market to sell them all.


It was a good day, the weather was beautiful and therefore the market was very quiet, still I managed to sell a few bits (better than nothing) but came home with a bag full. Now, I'm thinking to sell the rest on Ebay, if I have enough patience for it.

In the meantime, I have also discovered a great, natural and cheap body scrub. Used coffee grains! Yeah, it's great to exfoliate the skin and also it's a good skin stimulator, so it works well against cellulite.
A friend of mine told me about it a while back, then last week after making a coffee on the cafetiere, I decided not to throw the used coffee away and gave it a try. I swear, my skin was so smooth, it almost fell like I had oiled my legs.
I simply applied the coffee directly on my skin and scrubbed myself in circular movements, the granules have a great consistency and are quite gentle. Don't worry you won't smell of coffee but I would recommend you to shower with a soap afterwards.

There are many options for a natural scrub, together with the coffee you can also mix brown sugar (for a coarser consistency) and almond oil but I think just the coffee on it's own work wonders anyways.
You can also let the coffee dry and store it in a jar afterwards, ready for the next time.

See you soon.
x