.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Popular Post

Against The Odds: Instinct's new cover guy Phillip Smith



It was back in March I first saw shots of model Phillip Smith. The shots, by Thunder Grey Photo showed not just a great body and a beautiful face, the shots showed an intensity, a determination in Phillip's eyes that warranted further attention.



The determination has certainly paid off. Phillip is Instinct Magazines May Cover model (shot by Mark Oberlin) with a caption reading 'Star in the Making'. Phillip's rise to fame has not come easy and the profile documents the challenges Phillip faced on his journey from his childhood in Ohio to living and working in Los Angeles.

Below: Phillip by Allen Zaki




'I love anime," explains Phillip. "I have a tattoo from an anime series that symbolizes my life. The series is called Naruto, and there is a character that goes through hell. [The character] has a curse mark on his shoulder. Because my life has been full of personal hells, I got [the symbol] as a tattoo'
PS

Read more of Phillip's journey at Instinct HERE: and pick up your own copy of the magazine!

You can also check out more of Phillip on ModelMayhem HERE:

Below: Philip by Bradford Rogne.


Below: Phillip for LASC.





Below:
Love the remaining shots that first introduced me to Phillip by Thunder Grey Photo