.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Popular Post

Rice paper

Hello,



I am back with an outfit post!



White is such a basic colour but for me, it's still a colour which I find difficult to wear.



Apart from new year's eve in Brazil, where it is a huge tradition to wear white head to toe, I actually haven't gone out like this in many years. A simple combination of a white, straight leg jeans (given to me by a friend) and a bit of silver to break it up.



My second best bargain in this outfit is the huge, white, real leather bag, which was a total find on the market, for £10. It was a little dirty on the outside, so I have cleaned it up with a sponge a bit of washing up liquid, although you should never wash leather, a good wipe works wonders and now it looks like new!



A fresh and clean look. What do you think?



pp

pp

pp



T- shirt: Made by me, Top: very old from Brazil, Bag & necklace: from Portobello market, Trousers: Zara kids.



See you soon