.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Popular Post

My orange and white outfit

Hi guys,

I hope you all have been well. Early this week I posted about orange and white, the colours that have won my heart this summer. On the very same day I could not resist passing by my local Zara and exchanging a top I had recently bought for one of the orange dresses.
I had already seen this draped dress a few times and each time it grew on me more and more. It's also a versatile style as it can be worn as a dress or tunic. This time, I have worn more as a tunic, with a pair of white jeans. The jeans were given to me by a friend a while ago, normally I wouldn't have bought them but I am so grateful to have them in my wardrobe now.
The clutch, I got last year, it was a sale bargain, real leather and only £6. It's was a strange colour to buy (the only available) but I am gonna rock it this summer for the first time.

Finally, I am wearing these amazing wedges a collaboration between Aldo and Julian Louie. I came across them not so long ago and therefore I thought they would be completely sold out, as many blogs had reported. Still, I attempted to get them and managed to snap the last pair in my size. The sales assistant at Aldo, was very helpful and said I was very lucky to be getting those shoes as they had never had a second delivery on them and that indeed they had sold pretty quickly.



I was wearing: Dress and jeans : Zara, Shoes: Aldo, Clutch: Whistles, Belt: Jigsaw, Rings: Monica Vinader and H&M, Necklace: Vivienne Westwood.